Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mid-Month Motivation

Time for mid-month motivation over at Scrapbook Dreams.

I have suggest some scrap-lifting to get the mojo flowing.

This layout, published in Australian Scrapbooking Ideas magazine, was my inspiration

August 150

And this is my version of that layout

August 151

It was a great way to use up scraps (of which I have a very large drawer of) along with some awesome Tim Holtz papers. A lot of my embellishments were either handmade or cut on the Silhouette and painted.  The larger film strip is a rolling stamp and the smaller one is is Tim Holtz Film Ribbon. A stamp or two finished it off.

I am off to Shell’s retreat at Waihi Beach this coming weekend so hope to have lots to show you next week from that.

4 comments:

  1. Totally love this layout. I'm a big fan of scrap designs. Reminds me of patchwork quilts which I would love to have a go at BUT have too much paper in the craftroom - cant start filling it with material!!! thanks for all the nice comments you have left on my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the layout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the inspiraation photo ! Love the quilt-like effect

    ReplyDelete