* Do one ounce of housework
* Sort/clean out my linen cupboard
* Finish mowing the lawns that I started on Thursday
* Get any scrapping, of any sort, done
* And possibly 101 other things
However . . . I did do
* 2 hours of ironing (every single one of my husband’s shirts)
* 1/2 hour of sewing for someone else
* enjoyed a fantastic brunch of French Toast, Maple Syrup, Banana and Bacon lovingly made by my husband
* 2 hours of cleaning at work
* Grocery shopping for next week’s lunches for aforementioned husband
* Folded and put away 2 loads of washing
* Prepared and cooked dinner of lamb rack with Golden Syrup roasted veges and minted peas (divine, by the way)
* Commented on various blogs (yeah, it takes time ya know)
* Took the time, and made the effort to say out loud, to be thankful that I have a complete family again and that I feel loved and appreciated again
* Missed my very grown-up and independent girl but gave silent thanks that she is so well rounded and so very loved
and, best of all . . .
* Listened to my son singing “I’m sexy and you know it”. I just love this boy even more when he is ease with himself!!
Hope you have all had a good weekend. Blessings and love to you and yours!