Sunday, October 28, 2012

Today, I did not . . . .

* Do one ounce of housework

* Sort/clean out my linen cupboard

* Finish mowing the lawns that I started on Thursday

* Get any scrapping, of any sort, done

* And possibly 101 other things

However . . .  I did do

* 2 hours of ironing (every single one of my husband’s shirts)

* 1/2 hour of sewing for someone else

* enjoyed a fantastic brunch of French Toast, Maple Syrup, Banana and Bacon lovingly made by my husband

* 2 hours of cleaning at work

* Grocery shopping for next week’s lunches for aforementioned husband

* Folded and put away 2 loads of washing

* Prepared and cooked dinner of lamb rack with Golden Syrup roasted veges and minted peas (divine, by the way)

* Commented on various blogs (yeah, it takes time ya know)

* Took the time, and made the effort to say out loud, to be thankful that I have a complete family again and that I feel loved and appreciated again

* Missed my very grown-up and independent girl but gave silent thanks that she is so well rounded and so very loved

and, best of all . . .

* Listened to my son singing “I’m sexy and you know it”.  I just love this boy even more when he is ease with himself!!

Hope you have all had a good weekend.  Blessings and love to you and yours!

Cheers, Esther

1 comment:

  1. I like your second list much better than the first (except the ironing!!!). LOL. What a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete