Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Celebration of Kiwiana

Scrapbook Outlet NZ has been running a 9 week challenge/celebration of all things Kiwi and today it all comes to an end.  I haven’t shown you any of my efforts yet so be prepared for a long and photographic post.

Each week the challenge would be issued and we had 7 days in which to upload our layouts.  I enjoyed getting some layouts done in reasonably quick succession.

Week 1.  “New Zealand Icon”

August 028

Week 2 “National Colours”

August 082

Week 3 “No.8 Wire”

August 101

Week 4 “Remoteness” (use of white-space)

August 145

Week 5 “Beaches / Water”

August 149

Week 6 “NZ Song Title”

September 023

September 024

Week 7 “Sports Mad”

September 030

Week 8 “Weaving/Maori Design”

September

Week 9 “Mystery Product”

All participants who entered layouts and/or quizzes were award various points and if you reached 100 (as I did, only just) were sent a mystery product to be completed and uploaded by midnight tonight – 10th October.

With entries not being revealed until Monday, I will wait to show you what it was all about.  Let me say this though – it was not something I would have purchased and not something I will purchase in the future but was good fun all the same.

Watch this space . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous work as always, wahoo "100 points" GOOD LUCK...

    ReplyDelete