Monday, October 24, 2011

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

The Team at Dragons Dream Tag It On are on a roll with Movie Title Inspirations. Once again my initial reactions was “@#%&!” but once I stopped panicking and thought about it, this is what I came up with:

Oct 2011 041

I added a charm to match each Tilda stamp.  A Heart for the Good, Handcuffs for the Bad and an Octopus for the Ugly.

Each Tilda is stamped on water colour paper and coloured with Distress Inks and a water brush, then cut out and adhered to the tag.  I added a resin rose to finish.

Thanks for popping in to have a look.

Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially the little devil Reminds me of someone.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely. Thanks for dreaming with us on TIO this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fab Esther, where did you get those handcuffs LOL. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons dream TIO this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete