Friday, July 12, 2013

Vintage Stamping

This fortnight the challenge over at The Craftroom has been set by Julia.  She says “I would like to see any vintage stamping project, but just for this challenge  no cute please.  Cute is great but for this challenge we just want to see vintage images that have been rubber stamped.”
I wanted to make something other than a card or a tag so out with my trusty Cameo to look for a for a cutting file.  I found a cute gift bag file in my Library and decided it would be just perfect.
100_1725100_1724
I did some random, partial stamping with various stamps in my collection.  I have no idea what brand they are as I don’t keep the packaging.  I used Archival ink in Sepia and sprayed a white flower and some seam binding with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I also found the perfect length of vintage lace to pop around the bottom of the bag.
Cheers, Esther   xoxo

11 comments:

  1. smashing vintage bag, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Esther, this is a beauty. Your flower is stunning. Great to see your continued support of the Craft Room challenge, suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag - that Sepia ink is on my list, the colour is fabulous xx Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Esther, wow this is a beautifully crafted vintage bag. Love the soft colours, fabulous stamping and very pretty embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck with the draw. Julia xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gloriously vintage gift bag Esther, lovely stamping with perfect finishing touches..thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-room..Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous vintage bag, I love it. Thank you for joining us at Craft Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful gift bag perfect in colour choice the lace and the delicious bow and flower. So pleased you met Debi and through her found us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Esther, a super gift bag. great colours and love that flower. hope all is well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is definitely a cute project Esther :) Reminds me that I must look for my seam binding ribbon LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous Esther. I love the partial stamping, it gives it a lovely vintage feel and the lace around the bottom finishes it off beautifully. Thanks for joining in with our Vintage Rubber Stamping theme this fortnight.

    Maria x
    CRC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect!!!! love this wee vintage gift bag- the lace seam binding and flower make it extra special and very vintage feeling, it's gorgeous Esther, thanks for sharing with us again at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete