Saturday, August 10, 2013

TIO #147–Waste/Rubbish / Male / Chipboard

Before I go any further I just want to say a big thank you to the team at Dragons Dream Tag It On for naming me in the Dreamboat 3 (even if there were 4 of us, lol) for the #145 Challenge – Vintage, Flowers & Texture.  You can see the original post here.

So …  on to the latest tag challenge.

100_1885

I cut my tag from some waste chipboard that I had and embossed it with the cuttlebug.  I then inked with Vintage photo and added splashes of Broken China and Shabby Shutters.

My image is a Sullivans stamp and I decided to to a male version of all the beautifully paper-pieced Prima Doll Stamps that are all the rage right now.  I like the way it turned out and I was able to use a few scraps of patterned paper I should have thrown out ages ago.  I broke off the un-used end of a toothpick for the golf tee and added a bead for the ball.  I punched some scrap chipboard covered in tin foil for the sentiment and placed that on some Prima wooden trim that the puppy had got hold of and chewed the end off (Bad Puppy!)   Saved me throwing that away too, hehe.  I added the tab off my son’s soft drink can and there ya have it!

I really had fun with this one!

Cheers, Esther  xoxo

5 comments:

  1. wunderful tag, great idea to used the tab of a drink can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great tag, fantastic image and details. Love the use of the ring pull. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag, Fantastic take on the recipe...Great image! Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A quirky idea! Great background thanks for dreaming with us at Draons DreamTIO x Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Esther, he's fab. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete