Thursday, October 31, 2013

Making an Exhibition of Myself

Well – sort of, lol

The local Catholic church was holding an Art and Craft exhibition this week and although not a member of St Joseph's, I was asked if I would like to display some art there.  I was truly chuffed.

The theme was fellowship and family and so I entered 3 multi-frame pieces of wall art, created with the Cameo,

100_2093

100_2091

100_2092

A 3-piece canvas set and an altered torso, that were inspired by Finnibair

100_2095

100_2094

 

I also made 2 cardstock churches using a Silhouette store shape.

100_2057

100_2056

It was fun to take part although I have no idea who or how many might have seen them.  I felt jolly pleased with myself, lol

Cheers, Esther  xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Well done! Love it all. Any sales?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure until it ends on Sunday Mum - will let you know. Keep your fingers crossed (I am)

      Delete
  2. OMG these are totally Awesome.. Good luck hun let me know how you get on...

    ReplyDelete