Monday, November 25, 2013

Good Mood

7 Dots Studio have a challenge running to use their products in a layout about “Good Mood”.

I fell in love with 7 Dots Studio's papers at the workshop with Finnibair earlier this year.  We have no retailers who sell this line in New Zealand at this stage so Brenda and I got together and did an order from Australia.  I was particularly keen to get my hands on the 9th Wave collection and it was so worth it!!

For this layout, however I used a piece from the Love Is In The Air collection as the colours were just right for the photos.  I know I still have a couple of sheets from the Sunrise, Sunset collection that would have been awesome too, but do you think I could find them?

100_2305

I won a free photo shoot with a local company and thankfully Liam was in a Good Mood so he was able to relax into it after an initial awkward stage.  By the end of the shoot he was totally rocking it!

I added some distress inks through stencils and inked up a wooden camera embellishment, popped on a kraft envelope with journaling on a ticket tucked inside.  The stamp is from Ali Edwards and the washi tape was some I got through Papervine.

It was good to do a layout again – my first since August for goodness sake! 

Cheers, Esther  xoxo

2 comments: