Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Letter P with Cogs

It sounds like a strange combination for a tag challenge and yet, this is what Elizabeth would like to see over at Dragons Dream Tag It On.  As usual the design stars have produced some great tags.
I knew almost immediately what I wanted to do and here it is:
100_2957
It’s pretty much as I expected it to turn out.  It’s such a shame that the camera doesn’t pick up the pretty shimmer in the dress and letters.  I used 3 different sprays from Lindy’s Stamp Gang over a stamped image of a steampunk dress from Aly’s Inky Fingers in the UK.  I added stamped and fussy cut layers along with some tiny watch parts that I wish I could remember where I bought (I really want some more now).  The letters were cut on the Cameo, the font is called Gearbox and they fit together perfectly.
Here is a closer look at those wee watch parts.
100_2962
Why not play along with the team and produce a tag of your own – don’t forget, it must contain at least one stamped image.
Esther 
 By the way ....  My last tag was named in the top three !!!  So excited !!!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Ester, I adore the dress so much detail & layers...Beautiful work... Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream..... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - how cool is it?! Such a FANTASTIC creation, it's a wonderful idea and a gorgeous tag. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous Esther, love the dress, thanks for sharing with us at the Dragons Dream TIO. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete