Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Wedding Album


 My Godson was married in Rotorua in February this year and although it was requested that there be no gifts (they actually live in Australia)  I really wanted to make them something special.

I chose to make The Wedding Album from Paper Phenomenon.

I used a paper collection from Couture Creations as it was the perfect colouring (the bridesmaids were in purple).

The project consists of two open-ended boxes that are hinged together.  Each box contains its own album.



  Front of each album

 Back of each album


 Inside Pages.  
Some blank, some made with custom-made envelopes and some made into smaller pockets,


 The Inside with a frame on each side

 And a Card to Match


It was a lovely wedding and I have to say his two little kiddies are just delightful.

Thank you for taking the time to visit - as always, your comments make my day.

Esther  xx




 



1 comment:

  1. Esther this is an amazing project - what a thoughtful gift.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete