Thursday, August 12, 2010

I did it myself

Liam has been really enjoying the Technology Cycles at school – we used to call Manual in my day, LOL.

He started with Visual Arts, followed by Hard Materials (Woodworking) and Food Technology (Cooking).  At the moment Liam is about 2/3 they way through the Fabric Technology (Sewing) cycle and is loving it.

I sent a camera to school and his Teacher Aide took some great photos of Liam making his Wheat Bear in Solar System fabric.

August

The journalling is some word art that I had downloaded a long time ago, printed directly on to the cardstock (love have an A3 printer) and to follow through with the theme I took to all the elements with my own sewing machine.

The word art reads” A child is never more proud than when they can say – I Did It Myself”

1 comment:

  1. Awesome I love it you must be very proud of Liam. I like how you have stitched the photo's and the journalling is "Yes" just Perfect..

    ReplyDelete