Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well It’s About Time!

OMG!  I have been so slack at blogging!  Slap on hand!  Bad Blogger!

OK – enough of that.  What the heck have I been doing of late?

Sprucing up the house (well two rooms anyway, Friday night fun at Scrapbook Dreams, ATC’s for Crafting Passionz and Scrapbook Dreams, Creating various “stuff” for a craft stall on the 9th of December and loads of other goodness-knows-what.

So, this post will show you the sprucing up.  With the sale of the house becoming inevitable there are oodles of finishing jobs to be done.  I took some of that into my own hands (seeing as James has taken his helping ones elsewhere, lol) and tackled my bedroom a couple of weeks ago.

It was OK, just looking tired and dated.  Now it is calm and serene and I just love it!  Jolly proud of my efforts too, if I may say so.

October 059

October 066

Just don’t open the drawers, lol! A girl has to put all that essential “stuff” somewhere.

This week I tackled the spare room.  Now that there is one less big bed in the house, I have free reign on this room for a Crafting Mecca!  Yay for me!

November 001

November 002

November 004

My word!  I love it!  I spent Friday night in here, working on the challenge and twist that Rangi hosted on Scrapbook Dreams for the fortnightly Friday Night Fun – but – that’s another post, lol.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE what you've done with your room Esther!! The colour on the walls is really restful... go YOU! As for the craft room, I seriously didn't recognise it!!! Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bedroom. Really like the brown wall. Well done you!

    check out my new blog...

    lattejunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the NEW LOOK nice colors.. Your Cave looks very Neat and TIDy is it always like that????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your room looks awesome. We had the real estate de-clutter lady come and do our house for selling. We should have got you over in stead - fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete