Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My First Mini-Book

Over the Christmas break I got to to spend some precious one-on-one time with my close friend and greatest crafting inspiration, Shell.

She offered to help me to get started on my first mini.  Quite a daunting prospect, as it turned out.  Initially I had though “How hard can it be?”  Ha!!  Dumb question!

It was more the starting of, rather than the completion of and I was grateful for Shell’s guidance.  She is an amazing crafter and I love her dearly.

So . . .   what marvellous creation did I manage to come with then?

Using the the Graphic 45 8x8 pad “Once Upon A Springtime”, along with various stamps, embellishments and loads of liquid dimension, I am proud to present ……..

 IMG_1177 IMG_1178 IMG_1179 IMG_1180 IMG_1181 IMG_1182 IMG_1183 IMG_1184  IMG_1186

It was so much fun to create that I came home from holiday and promptly made another mini …..

Watch this space.

5 comments:

  1. Oh I do like that... It's like a secret fairy book. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is Brilliant My Friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Esther that is just so gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...WOW!!!! This is SO GORGEOUS!!!! Pretty Pretty Pretty!!!! I also wanted to THANK YOU so much for your sweet comment on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Esther those graphic papers are amazing ..

    ReplyDelete