Sunday, June 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Scrapbook Dreams!

Scrapbook Dreams is now 4 years old! Congratulations Shell!

As part of the celebrations Shell is posting a weekly Birthday Activity to inspire our creativity.  The first activity is to make a card that has the numeral 4 on it.

Click to view full size image

I have been playing around with making shaped cards on my Silhouette and I am pretty chuffed with how this came out.

The second activity is to make 4 tags along a similar theme.  It could be colour, subject, shape, designer inspired . . . . the list of ideas is endless.

100_0047

I chose to re-visit my love of playing with masks and texture products.  I cut 4 different masks on the Silhouette and used 4 different texture products before adding colours of distress ink.

Clockwise from top left: Iridescent Medium, Gesso, Modelling Paste and Course Texture Gel. 

100_0052100_0054100_0057   100_0055

Thanks for popping in to share in the celebrations.

Cheers, Esther

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. Love the 4 card. And it's good to see EPK on one of your tags. The original of that photo must have been taken about 96 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that photo of Nana! I can see her great-grandaughter in it.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for joining in on the birthday activities Esther :) Your tags look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an awesome set of tags Esther xx

    ReplyDelete