Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tim Holtz Tag–November 2012

I couldn’t get too excited about this months tag.  I think because I had not long done an Autumn tag for Dragons Dream Tag It On and the fact that we are bowling through Spring at a great rate of knots here in NZ.

Still, – I gave it a go anyway (how could I not). Due to yet another PC crash, I don’t currently have access to all my Silhouette files although I have managed to rescue many from various sources and flash drives etc but I seemed to find enough to take the place of Tim’s die cuts.  I also cut my Thankful word on Silhouette as opposed to stamping it.

100_0583

It’s “OK” but I am not in love with it at all.

Thanks for stopping in to see it.

Cheers, Esther xo

3 comments:

  1. Loving that background Esther. It must be quite hard to fall in with Northern Hemisphere seasons when yours are the complete opposite. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete