Sunday, May 20, 2012

Scrapbook Dreams Layouts – May 2012

Every month over at Scrapbook Dreams we have a guest designer and this month it’s Brenda !

The first challenge for the month is to create a layout with the theme of “Autumn”.

Picture 199

I created a hybrid layout in Autumn tones.  I printed a digital quick-page and cut out the section inside the frame and placed my photo (which Brenda took, incidentally) behind it. I added handmade flowers and purchased leaves from my stash for dimension.

The second challenge each month is a sketch one.  This month Shell chose a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.

Image

I chose to use photo’s from Natasha’s Graduation last month.  Although she completed two degrees in her 4 years at the University of Canterbury – Science and Law – Natasha decided one ceremony in the day was enough  I flew into Christchurch a couple of hours before the ceremony and it was all a whirlwind of photo opportunities and roadwork diversions on the way from one place to another. Tas looked so pretty and so happy and I am so very proud of her.

Picture 232

No comments:

Post a Comment