Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tim’s Tags of 2012 - May

To be honest, I had forgotten about these until Tim Holtz put up his post this month.
I enjoyed putting this tag together and I am really pleased with the results.
Picture 228
Picture 230  Picture 227
I cut my dress form on the Silhouette, covered the tag with a cropped digital paper on a thin brown paper bag (man, that was a mission! My printer was not at all keen) and used a stamp from my vast collection (I think it might be a Kaisercraft one).  I had some small wooden spools but sadly I don’t have thick Utee or a melting pot to create the faux porcelain flowers.  Instead, I inked them and smothered them in Dimensional Magic.  They look almost as good.  I was really pleased that I had bought the little red coat-hanger paperclips (2 years ago, haha) – I knew I would use them one day.
Thanks for stopping by
Esther

No comments:

Post a Comment