Monday, March 11, 2013

Tag It On #137

So  it is the turn of the talented Trace to tempt us with the challenge for this fortnight at Dragon’s Dream Tag It On 
The recipe is : Green, die cuts and cogs

100_1081

My green looks far more like grey in this photo, sadly.  I promise it is green though, lol

I started with a Vanilla Tag and covered it with a cog printed washi tape that had a cream/yellow background and brown cogs.  I thought that alcohol inks would the best to colour it with.  WRONG!  It look most of the print off but I just went with what I had left.

Through the Cuttlebug with a cog embossing folder and hey presto, not too shabby so far.

I have a massive bag of die cuts and odds and sods so I sat on the spare bed and spread them all far and wide to what was in there.  All the embellishments on tag were in that bag, hehehe.  The pen nibs had been stamped on acetate so I secured that to the Journal Tag.  The cogs and flower had all been cut on my Silhouette so there were my die cuts – ready and waiting.  I had stamped the flower parts with a crackle stamp prior to inking and assembling.

I am actually pretty pleased with this tag and I hope you like it too.

Why not go through your stash, make a tag to the recipe and join the fun at Dragons Dream Tag It On 

Cheers, Esther xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Love your tag, fantastic.
    LG Claudai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa i like this a lot and that flower is awesome.. I must see this Irl soon Yay...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Fabulous tag, Love the background & cogs...Fab flower too... Thank you for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, a fabulous tag, great textured background. Thanks for dreaming with us at Dragons Dream Tag It On.

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally awesome tag Esther. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Esther, I love your coggy background. Thanks for playing with us again at TIO. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tag love the flower. Thanks for sharing at tio

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow - the Tag is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete