Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Home Sick

Liam and I are on day two of staying home. Neither of us has Swine Flu, or any other flu for that matter. Liam does, however have a very nasty cough and almost no voice. He keeps trying to talk because he is intrigued with the way he sounds. It's quite funny really.

It was was interesting to note that my horoscope said something about "work quietly at home today". So, I hope to make best use of the day by sewing rather than scrapping. I have been asked by a friend of a friend to make 2 bridesmaid's dresses for a wedding at the end of August. It is made easier by the fact that the girls are almost exactly the same size.

Right - no more procrastinating - I'm off to set the machines up. Have a happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hope the sewing went well - would love to see the end result :O)

    ReplyDelete