Saturday, June 6, 2009

Paper Party

Well, it's all go over at Scrapbook Dreams! Shell is having a cardstock and paper sale. Most sheets are only $1 and when you get to a $50 total (that's not just paper, of course) then the postage is FREE! Gota love that. Her shop can be found here: http://www.scrapbookdreams.co.nz/catalog/index.php

I figure I can spend the day popping in and out her shop while making it look like I am doing a bit of housework, if I'm crafty (which I am).

Poor James is head down in his text books and laptop, studying for an exam next week. I admire him for that, not easy to study and work and be a functioning member of the family. So, after he made me a lovely breakfast and cleaned up the kitchen, I let him go to it, haha.

Another sunny winter day today and there are lawn mowers going flat out around the neighborhood. I should be doing ours too but don't want to disturb the study so will clean the bathroom instead - one is just as exciting as the other - not!

No comments:

Post a Comment